Brian Head is the "Highest Resort Town" in America with a base elevation of 9,800 feet and a peak elevation of 11,300 feet. Brian Head is a short 3 hour drive from Las Vegas, Nevada and only 4 hours from downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. Brian Head offers a variety of outdoor events designed for the sports enthusiast and family alike.
- Fireworks & tourchlight parade - New Year's Eve
- King of the Mountain - April 5th
- Cardboard Sled Race & Pond Skimming - April 12th
- Dual Mogulis Competition - April 19th
- Brian Head Resort Closes for season - April 20th
- Town Clean-up & Bar-be-que - June 5th
- Mountain Bike trails open for season - June 20th
- 4th of July Fireworks & Fireman's Pancake Breakfast - July 4th
- 4th of July Street Dance - July 4th
- 4th of July ATV Rally - July 5-6th
- 4th of July Arts & Crafts Festival - July 4-7th.
- Pizanos Pie Eating contest - July 6th
Translation of Website
Click for weather forecast
Bed & Breakfast Special
2 Adults and 2 children 12 and under included with the Bed and Breakfast Special. Additional adults or children are $10 each
Stay 2 get 3rd Free
Pay for 2 nights, stay a 3rd night for free. Free night applies to least expensive night.
Stay midweek and get a 15% discount. 2 night minimum stay. Higher rates on weekends.
Start your stay on Sunday and get a 20% discount. 15% discount on Weekdays