Brian Head is the "Highest Resort Town" in America with a base elevation of 9,800 feet and a peak elevation of 11,300 feet. Brian Head is a short 3 hour drive from Las Vegas, Nevada and only 4 hours from downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. Brian Head offers a variety of outdoor events designed for the sports enthusiast and family alike.
- Fireworks & tourchlight parade - New Year's Eve
- King of the Mountain - April 5th
- Cardboard Sled Race & Pond Skimming - April 12th
- Dual Mogulis Competition - April 19th
- Brian Head Resort Closes for season - April 20th
- Town Clean-up & Bar-be-que - June 5th
- Mountain Bike trails open for season - June 20th
- 4th of July Fireworks & Fireman's Pancake Breakfast - July 4th
- 4th of July Street Dance - July 4th
- 4th of July ATV Rally - July 5-6th
- 4th of July Arts & Crafts Festival - July 4-7th.
- Pizanos Pie Eating contest - July 6th
3rd Annual BHR Rocktober Fest
What are you doing September 17th? Get in touch with German heritage during the 3rd annual Rocktoberfest. Brian Head Resort will be transformed for a celebration of harvests and fall foliage. This premiere fall celebration includes live music, German food, specialty beers, costumed characters and fun for the whole family. Join the fun at Brian Head Resort as we celebrate our German heritage!
4th of July Celebration - July 1-4
Plein Air Event - July 15
2nd Annual BBQ, Blues & Brews - July 16
BHR 2nd Annual Car Show - July 22-24
Festival of Flavors - July 29-31
Flyin Brian - August 12-14
Roctoberfest - September 17
Translation of Website
Stay 2 Get 3rd Free
Pay for 2 nights, stay a 3rd night for FREE. Free night applies to least expensive night.
Stay midweek and get a 15% discount. 2 night minimum stay.
Start your stay on Sunday and get a 20% discount. 15% discount on Weekdays
Bed & Breakfast Special
2 Adults and 2 children 12 and under included with the Bed and Breakfast Special. Additional adults or children are $10 each